Through our distinguished Hunt’s Heroes trucking program, J.B. Hunt proudly hires military personnel and Veterans who selflessly served to ensure our nation’s freedom and safety. We’ll put you on the fast track to a meaningful career in the trucking industry by assisting you in your transition and placing you in the front seat of a local or regional truck driving job. Pre-qualify now, call 1-800-207-6097 or visit DriveJBHunt.com to learn more about J.B. Hunt's Veteran truck driving jobs.
Local Intermodal Truck Driving Job Details:
- Average annual earnings of $49,000 - $52,000
- Paid salary while attending driving school
- Home daily
- Affordable benefits and company matched 401k
- Department of Labor Apprenticeship Program provider
- Licensure and employment in as little as 8 weeks
- GI Bill Monthly Housing Allowance benefit available to those who qualify
Drivers in this job will be moving rail containers within a 100-mile radius of the Southgate ramp.
J.B. Hunt is ready to hire Veterans and military members of any MOS who are looking for a career in driving and who meet our hiring requirements. Don't forget to ask us about our fast-track finisher program for those with military driving experience!
Pre-qualify now or call 1-800-207-6097 to learn more about J.B. Hunt's Veteran truck driving jobs.
Location: SOUTH GATE, CALIFORNIA
Type: Full Time