This dedicated opportunity offers you consistent, weekly home time and pay.
Make your move and EARN MORE in two ways with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
- If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
- If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral possible!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
- Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
- Weekly home time (or more, depending on route)
- Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
- Inclement weather pay
- Monthly bonus opportunities by account
- Steady freight from dedicated customers
- Holiday bonus
- Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
If you’re looking for more stability in your schedule, Marten’s dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the consistency you need to earn pay you can count on and more quality time to spend with your family.
These positions won’t be available long, so don’t delay – APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current CDL-A
- At least 6 months’ OTR experience
Run steady freight for one of America’s largest retailers earning great $$.
Marten drivers enjoy automatic detention pay, down-time and inclement weather pay, as well as a holiday bonus. Excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and paid vacations.
Drivers interested in applying must live within 100 miles of Tomah, WI. Requirements for this position include a valid Class A CDL, 6 months of tractor/trailer driving experience, and a safe driving record.
Call today for details.