Owner Operator Truck Driving Jobs - Cheyenne, WY
||Crete Carrier Corp
||Tired of unloading freight? Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join our Wal-Mart fleet out of Cheyenne, Wyoming. Drivers on this fleet can expect weekly home time and do not unload freight. On this fleet, you will be paid $.91 per mile as an owner operator. Crete drivers are paid practical route miles which means you could earn up to five percent more miles every year! Call a recruiter today at 800-998-2221.
To Run In Our Fleet
- Tractor age: prefer no older than 7 years
- Have a 265 (or shorter) wheel base, fifth wheel no higher than 48 and a stack height of at least 134
- Truck must be able to haul a maximum of 44,500 lbs. max
- For more details on our Owner Operator Program, click here.
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR Experience*
- No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
Crete Carrier is one of the nations largest, privately owned trucking companies, and operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. We have been in business for 50 years, and we want to share our success story with you. Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and an IRA contribution. Because of this, drivers stay with us three times longer than the competition. Fifty years of service is possible thanks to our dedicated drivers.
* Some area restrictions apply
The post Owner Operator Truck Driving Jobs - Cheyenne, WY appeared first on Crete Carrier Jobs.
To Fill Out an Application for This Job Click Here!
To View This Company's Profile Click Here!