||At Crete Carrier, we admire the independent spirit. We understand that for us to succeed as a company, you need to succeed. That is why we are here in every step of the process. Owner-operators are the true entrepreneurs of trucking - investing their hard earned capital and working hard for the freedom of being their own boss.
At a 99% success rate, we know what it takes for your business to succeed. In fact, we started out as an owner-operator company in 1966. With outstanding compensation, fuel surcharge payments, IRA contributions, and health insurance options, its easy to see why drivers typically stay with Crete three times longer than the competition.
This owner-operator truck driver position features flexible home time, a fuel surcharge program and 99.9% no-touch freight.
CDL Owner Operator Truck Drivers will receive a Top Pay Certified compensation plan resulting in an average of $3,700+ per week, at an average of 2,900 miles weekly.
Crete Owner Operator Truck Driver Compensation features and information:
- Load select and load planning
- Fuel discounts averaging 30-40 cents off pump price
- Free trailer usage
- Dedicated dispatcher for owner operators
- 28% owner operator turnover at Crete Carrier
- Tractor purchase program (sold close to wholesale price)
- Maintenance available at each of our 15 terminals
- Compensated authorized lumpers, 99.9% no-touch freight.
- Credited base plates, permits and pre-pass
- Guaranteed detention pay at $24/hour
- Reimbursed authorized tolls and toll card provided
To Run In Our Fleet:
- Tractor age: prefer no older than 7 years
- Have a 265 (or shorter) wheel base, fifth wheel no higher than 48 and a stack height of at least 134
- Truck must be able to haul a maximum of 44,500 lbs. max
Crete Carrier is one of the nations largest, privately owned trucking companies, and operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. We have been in business for 50 years, and we want to share our success story with you. Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and an IRA contribution. Because of this, drivers stay with us three times longer than the competition. Fifty years of service is possible thanks to our dedicated drivers.
For more details on our Owner Operator Program, click here.
Earn the pay you deserve, call a recruiter today at 800-998-2221.
The post Owner Operator Truck Driver Job - Flexible Home Time - Wyoming appeared first on Crete Carrier Jobs.