- Weekly Pay:
- Direct Deposit:
- Per Diem:
- Home Time: 12 - 21 days out
- Miles per week: 2100-2500
- Layover Pay:
- Vacation Pay:
- Paid Orientation:
- 401k Plan:
- Health & Medical Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Class A CDL
- 21 years of age
- No DUI in past 3 years
- No more than 4 tickets in past 3 years.
- No more than 3 accidents in past 3 years.
3-5 months (4 months local)
After 120,000 Melton miles
After 360,000 Melton miles
After 600,000 Melton miles
After 900,000 Melton miles
After 1,200,000 Melton miles
- Melton is excited to announce our new Supplemental Pay $5,000 for all incoming drivers regardless of experience!
- Please note, drivers must have a valid Class A CDL. They can be recent CDL school graduates.
- We also doubled our Tuition Reimbursement up to $10,000 for new drivers
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- Telemedicine Professional medical assistance from your phone.
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program - 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program - 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
Extra Pay & Bonuses:
- Driver Referral Bonus: $1,500 - $5,000
- .14 CPM per diem
- $100 tarp pay
- Extra stop/repower pay - $25
- .06 CPM extra for Canada and hazmat loads
- .16 CPM extra for over dimensional loads
- CSA inspection bonuses
- Driver Trainer/Safety Trainer/Mentor/Road Recruiter Pay
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.5 years old! Our flatbed trailers have air-ride, spread axle suspension and offer 48,000 lb. payload capacity. Melton has also added step deck trailers to our fleet! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. We take pride in our trucks and work to maintain the highest quality equipment.