- Weekly Pay:
- Direct Deposit:
- Per Diem:
- Miles per week: 2500-3000
- Layover Pay:
- Drop/Pickup Pay:
- Vacation Pay:
- Paid Orientation:
- 401k Plan:
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Health & Medical Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Automotive Insurance:
- Fuel Surcharge:
- Class A CDL
- 21 years of age
- No DUI in past 3 years
- No more than 3 tickets in past 3 years.
- No more than 3 accidents in past 3 years.
OTR Drivers - Various Sign-On Bonuses in select areas. Call for details!
NEW LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM
No Money Down! No Credit Check! Walkaway Lease.
U.S. Xpress is excited to announce Straight Pay--a new way to team pay. With Straight Pay, we take a great starting CPM and add our High Mileage Incentive Pay to give our teams the chance to earn $150,000+ every year. Its just that simple!
Full Ride Program: Drivers and their Families Get FREE College Tuition! Earn a Bachelors or Masters degree100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details!
- OTR Drivers- Various Sign-On Bonuses in select areas. Call for details!
- 5 CPM Safety Bonus for OTR drivers
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match available
- New Equipment - Always drive newer trucks
- Paid Orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus Payouts and Paid Vacation subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.