- Weekly Pay:
- Direct Deposit:
- Per Diem:
- Miles per week: 2500-3000
- Layover Pay:
- Drop/Pickup Pay:
- Vacation Pay:
- Paid Orientation:
- 401k Plan:
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Health & Medical Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Automotive Insurance:
- Fuel Surcharge:
- Class A CDL
- 21 years of age
- 5 year(s) without felony
- 3 year(s) without DUI
- No more than 3 tickets in past 3 years.
- No more than 3 accidents in past 3 years.
Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year
$1000 Paid Every Month!
LIMITED TIME! START TODAY!
US Xpress Has High Paying Jobs For CDL A Truck Drivers.
U.S. Xpress is now offering an EXTRA $12,000 IN YOUR FIRST YEAR for experienced drivers $1000 PAID EVERY MONTH!
Ask about our great DEDICATED opportunities with weekly or daily home time many with bonuses! Earn top pay, get paid orientation, receive up to $7,000 Tuition Reimbursement & drive the newest equipment. U.S. Xpress offers great benefits including medical that starts on your first day!
NEW LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM
No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment Walkaway Lease with Up to 3 Weeks Deferred Payments.
U.S. Xpress is excited to announce Straight Pay--a new way to team pay. With Straight Pay, we take a great starting CPM and add our High Mileage Incentive Pay to give our teams the chance to earn $150,000+ every year. It's just that simple!
U.S. Xpress Announces Full Ride Program: Drivers and their Families Get FREE College Tuition! Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details!
- Earn Extra $12,000 for experienced drivers IN THE FIRST YEAR - $1000 Paid Every Month
- Top pay!
- 5 CPM Safety Bonus for OTR drivers
- Great Benefits including Medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, Vision and 401k Match
- New Equipment - Always drive newer trucks
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Paid Orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- Dedicated Opportunities Available with Home Weekly or Home Daily
- GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Bonus Payouts and Paid Vacation subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
About US Xpress
While U.S. Xpress is one of the nation's largest truckload carriers, we're also proud to still be a company that's never lost sight of what's truly important: drivers like you. The most important part of U.S. Xpress is U.